Thursday, July 8, 2010

Which Sessions to Use?

I thought this might be helpful for anyone who wants to use it.  I thoroughly read the manuals that came with the machine.  You HAVE to do that.  There is so much information in the manuals.  Still, I was confused.

I did the symptom survey for N, J and E.  For J and E, it showed the same numbers in groups 3 and 4 (22 symptoms each).  So it said to do Sessions B4 and B5 alternating.  The book did say to have them do session A1 for 6-10 times first until they can learn to relax. I think with Joseph, it might take longer.  He has a very hard time relaxing.

For N we started with A1 yesterday (see separate post).  Within 3 minutes his thumb popped right out of his mouth.  This is AMAZING!  He has it in his mouth ALL NIGHT LONG normally.  I have never seen him that relaxed.  But see more of that in the post about it.

No comments: