Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Language Explosion!

N is having a MAJOR language explosion!!!!

In the car today, J was talking about a friend who wanted to take something from him. N is usually unaware of conversations that are going on around him.

But today, he stopped J and starting asking J questions : "who wanted to take that from you?", "did you let him?", "If I was there I would have stopped him for you J!"

This conversation brought tears to my eyes!!

My son, my 3 year old, who says mostly to himself and his twin, is now striking up conversations with others, THAT ARE ABOUT OTHERS!!!!! That is the key point here. He is not only initiating the conversation, he is interested in others!!!!!

Several times a day this week, N has also come up to me, LOOKED ME IN THE EYES, and said, "I love you Mommy."

This is what Heaven must feel like!




No comments: