Friday, July 16, 2010

Update

The sessions are going well.

N and T are still on both sessions A1.

The boys are doing well. We have had a meltdown each, but it was easily managed.

Dad was out of town this week so we only did 3 session so far this week.

Mom (me) is out of town this weekend so Dad will be doing the therapies on the boys Saturday night. I needed a break from "my life" so Dad (my hubby) sent me to a hotel for the weekend to relax.

I do still see major changes in N. His expressive language increases slightly every time he has a session.

T- not so much. Once I get back home, I will do the symptom survey on him to find out the sessions he needs.

August 4, E will start AVE.
August 18, J will start AVE. I am really really excited to see how this will help J and E's processing issues. They have more processing issues than T and N.

We will also be starting my husband on this soon.


No comments: